Navigate to Your Student Homepage
MyPack Portal > Student Homepage
- Log into MyPack Portal using the ‘NCSU Parents/Guests’ login (*Parents who are also Students or Employees of the University will log into MyPack using the ‘NCSU Faculty/Staff/Students’ option.)
- Select the ‘Student Homepage’
- Select the ‘Parent/Guardian Information’ tile
- Select a student by clicking a checkbox, then return to the Student Homepage to view that student’s data
Parent/Guardian Access Overview
Parents/Guardians may be granted access to the following information by their student:
- Planning/Enrollment: View your student’s current and upcoming class schedules.
- Student Accounts: View your student’s billing history, 1098T information, current charges and make a payment online.
- Financial Aid: View your student’s financial aid information, including: awards, loans, scholarships, fellowships and work study jobs that have been received or have been offered. Also, see if your student has applied for Financial Aid and the status of our student’s application.
- Academic Records: View your student’s grades for a selected term, find out their class rank, see a full listing of their course history including transferred courses, and/or order a copy of your student’s transcript.