Navigate to the Graduate Plan of Work
MyPack Portal > Student Information System homepage > Advising tile > Graduate Plan of Work
- Log in to MyPack Portal
- Select the Student Information System homepage
- Select the Advising tile
- From the left-hand navigation bar, select Graduate Plan of Work
- Enter the search criteria
Using the Graduate Plan of Work
In the Plan of Work tab, advisors can see the following information:
- Time limit for degree completion
- Total units planned
- Plan of Work status
- Type of Classes (Major/minor/other)
- Which planned courses are graduate level
- and Past, present and future planned courses
If the student is a Doctoral candidate, advisors can check the ‘Previous Master’s’ box to indicate whether the student should receive Master’s hours allowance. Doctoral candidates with the ‘Previous Master’s’ box checked will also have a row in the requirements section for ‘Transfer Credit;’ this indicated previous master’s allowance.
In the Committee tab, advisors can see their student’s committee members. The committee Chair(s) should match the student’s plan; the student may also have committee members from his/her minor(s) or other coursework.
Advisors can also add Comments to their students’ POW and view important documents.