Schedule Revision Requests
Students can submit schedule revision requests through the Enrollment Wizard after appropriate deadlines have passed. All requests will be routed to the appropriate individuals for review, which may include the instructor teaching the course.
Navigate to the Schedule Revision Request
MyPack Portal > Student Information System homepage > Student Records tile > Faculty Center menu item > Instructor Schedule Revision menu item
- Log into MyPack Portal
- Select the ‘Student Information System’ homepage
- Select the ‘Student Records’ tile
- On the left hand navigation bar, select ‘Faculty Center’
- From the navigation list, select ‘Instructor Schedule Revision’
Any outstanding requests that require instructor attention will be displayed on the Instructor Schedule Revision page. Instructors will receive an email notification when a request is awaiting review.
Actions requiring instructor approval:
- Adding a course after Census Date
Actions requiring instructor input or feedback (similar to previous Supplemental Data Form):
- Swapping courses after Census Date
- Changing class grading basis after the Drop/Revision Deadline
Once completed, the request will move to the next approver, if applicable.